Thursday 22 November 2012

Paradise Falls




Lake of wonder
make my soft gentle thoughts open up
just as you do
let them spread like wings of wonder
imagination of rolling thunder

Flashing ideas
flowing deep beneath my craving calms
lusting taste buds
thrusting themselves
against one another
like hungry wolves
growing like fresh sown bulbs

Flourishing away
setting food for thought
inspiring those who read
of my paradise
will want its secret ground
rolling waves
make even the strongest heart pound

Sand that gently finds it way
between my toes
over the hills where no body goes
more beauty beyond your wildest dreams
images that no one could paint
like rainbow beams

Paradise i hear you call me
im hungry for your grasp
holding onto my mind
adventure in my path

No comments:

Post a Comment