Thursday 19 April 2012

Where are my brain cells gone




I have been studying all year
Getting myself into gear
Trying to make sense of it all

But as much as I try
I ask myself why
And how will I remember
I do each assignment
The best that I can
Sometimes I wish I had powers of super woman

As time ticks on and the exams come so close
I feel like I am coming down with a dose
But sure it is only tiredness
That is kicking in
For Freud has done my poor head in

As has Piaget, Kohlberg and Vygotsky too
As has Margaret Donaldson and David alkind
And Harry Harlows experiment
Poor monkeys on my mind

Erikson social emotional development
Where is mine?
The social development is hung on the line
My psychology is suffering as is my mental health
I wonder will I remember
All these theorists and their life spent

Social studies is statistics and community based
Of other ways of living
Of other cultural based
Wonders and knowledge they fill my mind
If I look at these books any more
I think I will go blind

Cognitive, social emotional and language development
Psychology and the brain
And structures of the mind
Say a prayer I will remember
All of these combined

As I sit my exams tomorrow and next week
The out looks not good
My knees feel all weak
Ah no point in worrying
I might be fine
Sure I have someone to study
I have David alkind

No comments:

Post a Comment