Tuesday 8 October 2019

Our Angel




Little did we know
We would be the last
To know
Your voice
We would never hear again
Your footsteps
Would never go

Our hearts are broken
We are devastated
Beyond repair
A mother
We love so dearly
Once you were there
Now you are gone
In the blink of an eye

We remember your
Smiling face
Your gentle kind words
Your heart was full of love
Our eyes were blind

Taking time for granted
Not knowing that call would come
I watched you slowly slip away
You fought and fought
You didn’t want to go
Today

As I close my eyes
At night
Tears fall along my cheeks
I remember everything
We have done
You’re such an amazing beautiful mum

You’re absence is felt
But I feel my hair been brushed
I feel you beside me
As we die
We are reborn too

A month gone now
It is hard to believe
A mother so loving
So much to give to the world

As we lay flowers on your grave
We say a prayer to you
My stories will always exist
Because of you
A mother so loving so dear and beautiful  x



No comments:

Post a Comment